Nita Lake Lodge is a luxury boutique hotel located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. The lodge is situated on the shores of Nita Lake, and it offers stunning views as wells as a variety of amenities, including a full-service spa, a fitness center, a restaurant, and a bar. The lodge also has its own private beach, and it offers a variety of activities, such as canoeing, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
Contact & Location
Discover More Information About Our Resort & Spa In Whistler, BC
How to find us
Located in the original Whistler, BC now known as “Creekside”, our hotel is just a 90-minute drive north of Vancouver, Canada along the world-famous Sea to Sky highway. In the summer months, you can also get to Whistler by air or rail. In fact, the Whistler train station is just steps from the doors to the Lodge. Our team would be delighted to assist in providing directions or booking airport transfers.
Getting to the Hotel
- Take Interstate 5 to the Canadian Border
- Once through Canadian customs, take HWY 99 to Vancouver
- HWY 99 becomes Oak Street after crossing Oak Street Bridge
- Stay on Oak Street to Broadway
- Turn right on Broadway
- Turn left onto Cambie Street
- Cross Cambie Street Bridge
- Cambie Street become Smithe Street
- Stay on Smithe until Seymour
- Turn right on Seymour, turn left onto West Georgia
- Follow West Georgia to Stanley Park Causeway
- Follow directions from Vancouver below
- Start at Georgia and Burrard Streets
- Head northwest on West Georgia St. toward Thurlow Street
- Continue on Stanley Park Causeway
- Cross the Lions Gate Bridge and follow HWY 1A / HWY 99
- Take the exit toward Grouse Mountain/North Vancouver / Capilano Canyon
- Merge right onto Marine Drive
- Turn left at Capilano Road
- Slight right onto the Route 1 Westbound ramp
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward HWY-1 West / Trans Canada Hwy West and merge onto HWY 1 West / Trans Canada Hwy West
- Take the HWY 99 North exit toward Whistler / Squamish
- Merge onto HWY 99 / Sea to Sky Hwy
- Follow HWY 99 through Squamish and continue toward Whistler
- Turn left at Lake Placid Rd. shortly after arriving in Whistler
- The closest international airport to Nita Lake Lodge is Vancouver International Airport (YVR), approximately 2 - 2.5 hours away by car (please see driving directions). There are a variety of transfer options available including coach, taxi or private luxury SUV. Our guest services team are available to assist with airport transfers. For assistance please click here.
- You can also fly to Whistler from Vancouver by helicopter or float plane:
- Visit www.harbourair.com for information on traveling between Vancouver and Whistler by floatplane (summer only).
- Visit www.blackcombaviation.com for information on helicopter service from Vancouver to Whistler.