Nita Lake Lodge is home to a lakeside restaurant and lounge, as well as locals’ favourite, Fix Cafe. Our culinary team creates innovative cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients. We also provide house-baked bread and pastries made with love in our very own bakery. With a full-service, organic spa, and fitness; Nita has all that you need for your wellness retreat.
With an array of services available and a welcoming team, we offer all the essentials for an unforgettable Whistler getaway:
- Courtesy shuttle to Whistler Village (please call the front desk for details: 604 966 5700)
- Complimentary, unlimited wireless internet throughout the property
- Complimentary slope side ski lockers
- No resort fees
- Year-round lakeside plunge pool and hot tub
- Gym facility with fitness classes and personal training by Basecamp Fitness
- Team building programs available from Strategic Play
- Whistler’s only train station operated by Rocky Mountaineer (May through October)
- Guest lounge with cozy couches and a fireplace
- Ample underground parking available for only $20 per night
- Complimentary snow shoe rental (seasonal)
- Adults only rooftop hot tubs with mountain views
- Complimentary bike rental (seasonal)
- Complimentary recreational equipment such as tennis rackets, basketballs and more
- Complimentary canoe, kayak and paddleboard rental (seasonal)
- Tesla charging stations available for complimentary use by hotel, spa and restaurant guests
- We are proud to be a 100% smoke-free property
- Guests are proudly driven by Lexus - the preferred vehicle of Nita Lake Lodge. The luxury SUV is used to transport guests during peak times in addition to our shuttle.
Nita Lake Lodge is a dog-friendly hotel! When making a reservation, please let our team know if you are bringing your dog so that we can allocate a pet-friendly room.
If you are travelling with pets that are not a dog, we ask that you bring a cage and a litter box to the Lodge in order to check in. Your pet must be kept in the cage when you are not in the room.
Pet fees apply at $25 per night + tax. The Lodge reserves the right to charge a higher than normal pet cleaning fee for any animal that is not a dog. This includes household domestic animals such as cats, birds, ferrets and rodents.
Pet-free rooms are also available; if this is your preference please advise us at the time of booking.
Find out 'All you Nita Know' by reading our hotel blog. Enjoy posts on Whistler's best-kept secrets, wellness travel tips, and all you need to know about life at the lodge...
View our hotel brochure here.