Nita Lake Lodge is home to two lakeside restaurants as well as locals’ favourite, Fix Cafe. Our culinary team creates innovative cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients. We also provide house-baked bread and pastries made with love in our very own bakery. With a full-service spa, yoga, and fitness; Nita has all that you need for your wellness retreat.
With an array of services available and a welcoming team, we offer all the essentials for an unforgettable Whistler getaway:
- Courtesy shuttle to Whistler Village (view the timetable here)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Year-round lakeside plunge pool and hot tub
- Gym facility with 24-hour guest access
- Fitness classes and personal training by Basecamp Fitness
- Onsite yoga studio operated by Loka Yoga
- Team building programs available from Strategic Play
- Whistler’s only train station operated by Rocky Mountaineer (May through October)
- Complimentary slope side ski lockers
- Guest lounge with cozy couches and a fireplace
- Heated underground parking
- Complimentary snow shoe rental (seasonal)
- Outdoor hot tubs with mountain views
- Complimentary bike rental (seasonal)
- Complimentary recreational equipment such as tennis rackets, basketballs and more
- Complimentary canoe, kayak and paddleboard rental (seasonal)
- Tesla charging stations available for complimentary use by hotel, spa and restaurant guests
- We are proud to be a 100% smoke-free property
- Guests are proudly driven by Lexus - the preferred vehicle of Nita Lake Lodge. The luxury SUV is used to transport guests during peak times in addition to our shuttle.
- Nita Lake Lodge is a dog-friendly hotel! When making a reservation, please let our team know if you are bringing your pet so that we can allocate a pet-friendly room. Pet fees apply at $25 per night + tax. Pet-free rooms are also available; please advise if you do not wish to stay in a pet-friendly room
View our hotel brochure here.
Find out 'All you Nita Know' by reading our hotel blog. Enjoy posts on Whistler's best-kept secrets, wellness travel tips, and all you need to know about life at the lodge...