Nita Lake Lodge is home to two lakeside restaurants and the locals’ favourite Fix Cafe. Our culinary team creates innovative cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients and house baked breads and pastries made with love in our very own bakery. With a full service spa, yoga and fitness; Nita has all that you need for your wellness retreat. Looking for more? Unique complimentary amenities for all seasons make Nita Lake Lodge the place to be.
With an array of services available and a welcoming team, we offer all the essentials for an unforgettable stay:
- Courtesy shuttle to Whistler Village
- Guests are proudly driven by Lexus - the preferred vehicle of Nita Lake Lodge. The luxury SUV is used to transport guests during peak times in addition to our shuttle.
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Year-round lakeside plunge pool and hot tub
- Gym facility with 24-hour guest access
- Fitness classes and personal training by Basecamp Fitness
- Onsite yoga studio operated by Loka Yoga
- Team building programs available from Strategic Play
- Whistler’s only train station operated by Rocky Mountaineer (May through October)
- Complimentary slope side ski lockers
- Guest lounge with cozy couches and a fireplace
- Heated underground parking
- Complimentary snow shoe rental (seasonal)
- Outdoor hot tubs with mountain views
- Complimentary bike rental (seasonal)
- Complimentary recreational equipment such as tennis rackets, basketballs and more
- Complimentary canoe, kayak and paddleboard rental (seasonal)
- Tesla charging stations available for complimentary use by hotel, spa and restaurant guests.
- Nita Lake Lodge is a dog-friendly hotel! When making a reservation, please let our team know if you are bringing your pet so that we can allocate a pet-friendly room. Pet fees apply at $25 per night + tax. Pet-free rooms are also available; please advise if you do not wish to stay in a pet-friendly room.
View our hotel brochure here.
Find out 'All you Nita Know' by reading our new hotel BLOG! Enjoy posts on Whistler's best kept secrets, wellness travel tips, and all you need to know about life at the lodge...